- Right-click on an empty space on the taskbar - show windows side by side or show windows stacked.
- WIN KEY + D to show desktop/minimize everything.
- WIN KEY + LEFT/RIGHT Keys put window to left/right of screen. Side by side positioning.
- WIN KEY + UP/DOWN to maximise and minimize.
- You can drag and drop files on the commandline instead of typing the whole path
- Select multiple files, press F2 to rename all of them sequentially.
- When typing, the HOME key puts the cursor at the beginning of the line. The END key puts the cursor at the end of the line.
- Control + Backspace deletes a word at a time. At least in Word.
- F6 to highlight the address bar to select long urls.
- While on the desktop, Control + Middle Mouse Button zooms in and out. This one is just fun.
- Middle-click a link to open in a new tab.
- Middle-click a browser tab to close it.
- Control + Shift + T to open recently closed tab.
CTRL + ALT + DELETE / CTRL + SHIFT + ESC for Task Manager